Saturday, February 16, 2019
March 20, 2019 at 6:00pm
Sign up and complete or renew your EFR Primary and Secondary Care Course by contacting Michele at Discover Diving Dive Center at (386) 760-3483. We have limited space for this course so sign up early. If you need your two year renewal or need to take this course for your Rescue Diver Certification, this is the class you need.
What does this course include? This course includes the Emergency First Responder and CPR certifications.
Who should take this course? Anyone who is interested in receiving or updating CPR and First Aid skills. No Diving certification is required.
Class DATE: March 20, 2019 at 6 p.m.
Location: Discover Diving Dive Center I 92 Dunlawton Ave. Port Orange, FL
Class Cost: $120 (this includes the books and the class)
There are NO Prerequisites for this class! Anyone can sign up for the class.
What you need to bring: All you need to bring is yourself and your book.
You will need to be enrolled by March 6th with a non-refundable deposit of $20 to order your book. The balance is due upon the start of the class.
What you will learn:
▪ BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and Rescue Breathing at the layperson level
▪ AED (Automated External Difribulation) use (optional)
▪ Preventing and Caring for shock
▪ Spinal Injury Management
▪ Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
▪ Basic First Aid: illness & injury assessment, bandaging, management of fractures & dislocations, and first aid kit considerations.
After completing this course, it will give you the skills necessary to help others in case of an emergency.